The Carpo Limo scooter is a scooter for two people, where the two seats are placed one behind the other. This scooter is manufactured by the Belgian manufacturer Vermeiren. Although you don’t sit side by side, this makes the Carpo Limo slimmer than other duo scooters, making it easier to maneuver in tight passages and ride at higher speeds.
5.658€ – 6.580€
* In order to apply the reduced VAT on the purchase of any scooter, it is necessary to present a photocopy of the certificate of disability of 33% or more and the ID card.
Two adjustable and comfortable luxury seats with seat belts provide excellent driving pleasure.
– Indicator lights
– Non-slip footrest
– Two comfortable adjustable seats
– Double mirrors
– Safety belts
– Length: mm.2250
– Width: mm.700
– Height: mm.1240
– Seat height from the platform: mm.490-565
– Weight (incl. batteries): 182 Kg.
– Motor: Nom.750W
– Batteries: 2 x 12 V / 90 Ah
– Steering control: delta handlebar
– Front and rear wheels: 100/65-9 inflatable (4)
– Maximum speed: 15 Km/h
– Autonomy: approx. 45km
– Nominal capacity (maximum load): 180 Kg
– Maximum slope: 8.5°.
– Maximum obstacle height: 50 mm
– Rollover protection: Standard
– Lighting: standard
– Direction indicators: standard
– Basket: Standard
At MoviScooters we have a nationwide network of specialized mechanics to support our fast service guarantees. Generally there is no need to send your items back to us for service, in the unlikely event that the technician is unable to fix it at home due to lack of means, the scooter will be transferred to our nearest workshop.
For folding scooters, we pick it up at your home for repair and overhaul and deliver it back to your home.
We ship all scooters, chairs and strollers throughout Spain,
Álava, Albacete, Alicante, Almería, Asturias, Ávila, Badajoz, Barcelona, Burgos, Cáceres, Cádiz, Cantabria, Castellón, Ciudad Real, Córdoba, La Coruña, Cuenca, Gerona, Granada, Guadalajara, Guipúzcoa, Huelva, Huesca, Balearic Islands, Jaén, León, Lérida, Lugo, Madrid, Málaga, Murcia, Navarra, Orense, Palencia, Las Palmas, Pontevedra, La Rioja, Salamanca, Segovia, Sevilla, Soria, Tarragona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Teruel, Toledo, Valencia, Valladolid, Vizcaya, Zamora, and Zaragoza.